The Heckler & Koch MP5A3 9mm Submachine Gun w/ Retractable Stock most popular series of in the world, it functions according to the proven roller-delayed blowback principle. Tremendously reliable, with maximum safety features, ease of handling, modularity, extremely accurate, and extraordinarily easy to control when firing; all features that are particularly appreciated by security forces and military users worldwide.
There are now over 100 variations of the MP5 available to cover a large number of different tactical requirements for a wide variety of users. Whether on land, water, or in the air, the MP5 is universally applicable, making it usable in all areas and under all conditions. A selection of optional trigger groups allows for single fire, full automatic, 2-round, and 3-round burst capability. The weapon’s unique modular design and a variety of optional buttstocks, forearms, sight mounts, and other accessories give the MP5 extraordinary flexibility to meet almost any mission requirement.
FEATURES & SYSTEM CHARACTERISTICS:
- Highly reliable recoil-operated delayed blowback bolt system
- Precision-made free-floating, cold hammer-forged barrel delivers long barrel life (20,000+ rounds)
- Fires from accurate closed-bolt position (upon cessation of firing, the bolt is closed)
- Fixed, retractable, and folding buttstocks are interchangeable
- Special attachment points for mounting optical sights or other aiming units with 100% return-to-zero
- Interchangeable trigger groups
- Extensive variety of HK and aftermarket accessories
- Caliber: 9mm
- Width: 1.96 in.
- Height: 10.23 in.
- Weight w/ Magazine:
- 7.16 lb (MP5-A3) Retractable Stock
- Sight Radius: 13.38 in.
- Barrel Length: 8.85 in.
- Rate of Fire: 800 rpm
- Magazine Capacity: 15 or 30 rounds
- Modes of Fire: Various Configurations Available
- Sights: Dioptre Sight
- Stocks: A3 Retractable